Woodland Hills offers staff training resources to youth and family service organizations.
Woodland Hills specializes in peer group treatment, staff team development, work and community service, prevention programming and strength-based services.
We are experienced in organizational restructuring, fund development, non-profit marketing and brand management, board training and education, strategic planning,
outcome development and educational services. Woodland Hills is a national training site for Life Space Crisis Intervention.
On-site training and consultation are offered by experienced and qualified consultants from Woodland Hills programs.
Staff members may also visit Woodland Hills for observation/training in our treatment environment.
Consultant contracts can be developed or tailored to meet a variety of organizational needs.
The following fee structure outlines the consultation and training costs established at Woodland Hills:
Trainings offered by Woodland Hills
Working with Youth – Basic Behavior Management Skills
- Basic Skills for Child Care Workers
- Group Dynamics
- Building Relationships
- Working with Passive Aggressive Youth
- Managing Conflict
- Positive Discipline
- Staff Responses to Acting-Out Youth
- Setting Limits and Utilizing Consequences (versus punishment)
Peer Group Treatment
- Positive Peer Culture Philosophy
- Peer Empowerment Series
- Strategies and Practice
Dealing with Crisis Situations
- Crisis Management
- National Training Site for Life Space Crisis Intervention
- Community Programming
- Transitional (semi-independent) Living
- Program Development
- Gender Responsiveness
- Team Development
- Cultural Diversity
- Understanding Classism
Visiting Woodland Hills for observation/training:
- $500 per day (includes meals; travel and lodging are extra)
- Includes up to 5 people; $100 per person over 5
On-site training/consultation by Woodland Hills consultant:
- $400-$1000 per day (depending on specialization; travel, lodging and meals are extra)
On-site training/consultation specialized associate or colleague:
- $800-$1500 per day (plus expenses)